Get A Great Furnace Installation For Your Home In The City Of Calgary!
If You Need A New Affordable Furnace For Your Home
We Can Help!
If your furnace is not hot enough or is been in your house for more than 15 years it may be time for a change. Northern Wind will do a professional inspection on your house and your furnace, to get the correct size of the new furnace that matches well with your home. Our Furnace brands are very reliable so you can do your busy week without worrying about the furnace. Our Free upfront pricing helps customers to get an estimated cost before any work takes place. Please look at our models or give us a call.
What Else Should I Consider For My Investment?
- Would You Like a Single Stage, 2-Stage or Variable Speed Furnace For Your Home to Help With Temperature Swings and Cold Spots.
- Depending on The Age and Type of Your Current Furnace, There Could Be Some Serious Savings With Upgrading to a New High Efficient Furnace.
- The Venting of a High Efficient Furnace Goes Through The Side of The Home Unlike Older Versions That Use a Chimneys, Our Installer Will Choose The Best Option For You and Your Home.
Get a Great Price For Your Calgary Furnace Installation!
Reliable Performance & Great Home Comfort With a Goodman Furnace
Experience Reliable Indoor Comfort
Goodman is a brand you can warm up to, because it is one of the biggest names in home heating and energy efficient technology. It is a brand that has stood the test of time, using highly durable materials and good manufacturing practices. They have committed themselves to designing, engineering, and assembling their equipment here in North America.
A good furnace will turn on when it is suppose to, warm the house and shut-off. All while running quietly and efficiently the whole winter long. We choose Goodman furnaces for our customers because we know of their great track record, customer service and excellent warranty. With a new high efficient furnace you can expect lower utility bills becasue they all have AFUE ratings of 92% to 98%, which means that only 2 to 8 percent of the heat is lost. Comparably, an older furnace can have an efficiency of 60 to 80 percent, depending on what type you have. Some of the older furnaces from the 70’s and 80’s can have up to 40% of the heat from the gas being wasted and going up the vent stack.
Highlights of a Goodman Furnace
- Aluminium-steel tubular primary heat exchanger, made by wrinkle-bend technology and a stainless steel secondary heat exchanger to collect more heat from the combustion process.
- Efficient and quiet multi-speed circulatory fan motor.
- No more pilot lights with a new and durable silicone nitride ignitor.
- Quieter inducer motor compared to the older mid-efficient furnace models.
- Primary control board with self diagnostics.
- 10 years parts limited warranty and life time heat exchanger limited warranty